You know that peanut butter is my love language. I always buy Nutter Butters and within one day a whole row is gone. Anyone else?
Nutter Butter Crumble
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar (25 g)
- 3/4 cups cake flour (90 g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (2g)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (2 g)
- 1/2 cup crushed nutter butter
- 2 tbsp sprinkles (20 g) optional
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (40 g)
- 1 tbsp clear vanilla extract (12 g)
- Heat oven to 300F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle beater, mix together all ingredients until clumps form.
- Spread the mixtures on a parchment lined (or Silpat lined) sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes, breaking them up occasionally. The crumbs should be browned and still slightly moist to the touch; they will dry and harden as they cool.
- Sprinkle another 1/4 cup crushed Nutter Butter over the crumble once it is out of the oven.
- Let the crumbs cool completely before using in a recipe or eating. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. For storage up to one month, store in the refrigerator or the freezer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!